SOC Security Analyst/ Specialist (all genders)
Language course paid by Salzburg AG!
Get off to a flying start with us - as a SOC Security Analyst/ Specialist (all genders)Your future has a home: work with us at Salzburg AG, one of the most innovative and exciting companies in the country. Exciting opportunities lie ahead: as a SOC Security Analyst/ Specialist (all genders), you can actively shape Salzburg's future from the get-go, all year round.
- Design, implementation, management and optimization of the analysis systems (SIEM, anomaly detection) in IT and OT.
- Continuous monitoring and handling of security as well as capturing, investigating and triggering alerts
- Response to security incidents
- Risk-based management of vulnerabilities
- Implementation of external and internal penetration tests
- Collaboration and management of external security analysts / forensic experts
- Graduate with a degree in IT
- Professional experience in comparable activities
- Good knowledge in the area of IT/OT infrastructure/network
- Suitability and willingness to perform on-call duties
- Knowledge of pentesting
- Strong methodological skills in the context of IT/OT security
- Structured way of working
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to work under pressure in stressful situations
- Willingness for continuous education and acquisition of relevant certifications
What we offer
- Your work location will be in Salzburg City
- Time off over the first two months of employment: we offer German language training!
- Attractive home office options
- A diverse and exciting working atmosphere in an innovation-driven environment
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and modern workspaces
- Ideal connection with public transport alowance
- Individual training and further education programmes
- Great working atmosphere thanks to appreciative leadership culture and fair mutual interaction
- Childcare programmes in summer
- Our attractive salary offers are based on current market trends and – depending on qualifications and professional experience – are above the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement. (We are legally obliged to point out that the minimum salary for this position under the collective agreement is €4,108.55 gross per month.)